Camile Thai…a delivery restaurant franchise like no other
Camile is London and Ireland’s fastest growing online delivery restaurant group.
Our delicious healthy Thai food is cooked to order and delivered within 30 minutes in an approximately 2 mile radius around each restaurant. Some of our restaurants offer dine in, and all offer our menu for carry out and collection.
From our London base in Tooting Bec, we are looking for ambitious owner operators who see themselves opening multi-unit businesses in the years ahead. London and the South East is a key target area but applications welcome from across the UK.
Why choose Camile?
- Get in in the ground floor of the booming “Online Delivery Restaurant” business, with our fast growing sophisticated, disruptive restaurant brand.
- Build a serious multi-unit business with our proven model.
- Create a strong income stream, as well as creating opportunities for significant capital growth.
- Develop your own management team to execute your growth strategy.
- Get industry leading sales technology.
- Benefit from group purchasing and a value-added supply chain.
- Contribute to a central marketing fund and get support for local store marketing to build the brand.
How much does it cost to set up a Camile franchise?
Total investment will be between £250,000 and £350,000 for a standard restaurant measuring between 1,000-2,000 square feet. Franchisees of good standing should be able to borrow up to 50% of this from a bank.
Our training and support
From helping you find your location and negotiating the best deal possible - we’ll oversee the design, construction and equipping of the new restaurant, to our detailed specification. We’ll then help you to open it by assisting with staff recruitment, training, a launch promotion, setting up suppliers and services and full hand handholding during the launch period. Additionally, you will develop your own management team to execute your growth strategy and benefit from group purchasing and a value-added supply chain.