The Creation Station UK Franchise
If you would love to change your career, work around your own family commitments and make a difference to others then this could be the opportunity you have been looking for!
The Creation Station are offering proactive and friendly people a grant worth up to £2,000 towards running your own rewarding, fun and educational arts & crafts Creation Station franchise.
About The Creation Station
Established in 2002 in a response to a gap in the market by mum-of-three and multi-award-winning entrepreneur, Sarah Cressall.
With the squeeze on creativity in schools and the growth in adult crafting there is an increased demand for fun and educational creative activities. Together, with our team of 130 franchise owners, we've helped inspire over 650,000 children, families and adults.
Join our award-winning and Five-Star rated family
We are passionate about making a difference through creativity. We are very proud and grateful that our ethos, values and teamwork have gained us the following awards and recognition:
- Rated 5-Star in an Independent franchise owners satisfaction survey 2016, 2017 & 2018
- Winner 'The Best Franchise in Children's Services Award' 2017
- Winner 'The Best Franchise Website' 2017
- Winner 'Excellence and Innovation in Children's Education Services' 2017
- Winner 'Best Franchise Owner Micro Business' British Franchise Association 2017
- Top Three, out of 5000 companies, in Richard Branson's Impact Award 2016
- Winner 'Best Creative Play' Award 2015
- Winner 'Best Franchisee Marketing Support' Award 2012
- Winner 'Creme de la Creme Business Award 2012
- Winner 'Best Interactive Business' Award 2011
- Activities are rated 5-Star by customers on Trustpilot
- Winner 'Most Supportive Franchise and Top Franchise Award – Working Mums 2018
- Winner Sylvia Anderson Award for Creativity 2017
Training and support
We understand that when our franchise owners are successful the whole company is successful. That’s why we are committed to our on-going training, support and business development programmes. So much so that in an independent ‘Satisfaction Survey’ given to our franchise owners, we gained a 5-Star rating.
Your initial five-day training includes:
- Operational processes
- Business matters
- Marketing systems
This provides you with the knowledge, know-how and confidence to launch your successful business and start at building your positive reputation within your community. But this is just the beginning.
On-going training and support includes:
As your business grows you will need different support at different times and in various areas. Therefore, our support is tailored to your own circumstances and where you are in your business development. This support includes:
- Weekly contact and regular one-to-one calls with our dedicated franchise support managers during your first three months
- £3,000 worth of tools and materials
- On-going monthly one-to-one support calls with business development managers who are running their own successful Creation Station franchise
- Conference calls with the group you trained with
- Themed monthly conference calls
- A dedicated support hotline telephone number and email support
- Membership to our closed Facebook group
- Wholesale account with access to over 13,000 art and craft products on our store
- Themed session plans and programmes planned for you with the required craft products delivered to you at a discounted rate
- Business booster training days
- Marketing 'know how' and online courses
- Training in new initatives and developments
- Online resource 'Treasure Trove' with business templates, PR templates and simple book keeping systems
Join our family of over 120 other franchise owners, choose your hours, have fun and create positive differences within your community.
Fill in the form below to request an obligation-free franchise prospectus and recieve more details about the £2,000 grant available for new Creation Station franchises!