Oven Wizards Franchise
Join the UK’s fastest growing oven cleaning franchise...Oven Wizards
“In terms of great value and support, I believe Oven Wizards is the best Franchise available on the market.”
David Tomlinson - Oven Wizards franchise owner in Newcastle
Established in 2004, Oven Wizards is the UK's fastest growing oven cleaning franchise. A van-based franchise business, Oven Wizards franchisees consistently delight their clients by providing a domestic oven cleaning service of the highest standard. We provide a wide range of cleaning services including oven, hob, extractor and microwave.
Oven Wizards is a simple and proven business model for hard-working individuals. We have single unit and multi-unit van opportunities across the UK. No previous experience is required, what we are looking for is people with the right attitude to join our growing network.
Oven Wizards franchise opportunity
As part of the Oven Wizards community, you will receive the best value for money franchise package on the market, together with the hands-on support of the successful and experienced business owners from day one.
We believe one of our main USPs is the fact that Prospective Wizards will always deal with the Directors/Business Owners from day one – on the phone, via email and face-to-face meetings. If they join Oven Wizards, again they will always deal with the Directors/ Business owners with their training, co ordinating advertising/business development, at their launch event and ongoing support on their journey.
Our van-based franchise benefits from low overheads and, with a relentless focus on customer service, your successful and profitable business will be built on a firm foundation.
We offer large territories to help both single van operations as well as those with aspirations to become multi-van owners.
Our training and support
Full technical training is provided to ensure you are confident in all aspects of oven cleaning.
Business development training is provided separately on a 1:1 basis to show you how to attract customers who become regular clients.
Ongoing technical, marketing and business development support is provided, but more importantly, we give you the space and time to launch and grow your own successful oven cleaning business to the level you want.
How much does an Oven Wizard franchise cost?
The only 2 things you will ever pay are the initial franchise fee of £12,500 +VAT and the fixed monthly management fee of £240 plus vat; not payable for the first 3 months to help you get started.
There are no other charges or royalty fees, so the more you put in, the more you take home.
Your franchise package includes:
- Your own exclusive territory of 100,000 households. The largest in this sector. To help both single van operations as well as those with aspirations to become multi-van owners.
- A minimum of eight days on the road training with real clients (this can be increased if required, at no extra cost)
- A two-day Business Builder course in the comfort of your own home or office to show you how to attract and retain clients. Delivered on a 1:1 basis so we can cover things at your pace.
- A custom-made deep cleaning tank fitted to your van
- Oven Wizards livery fitted to your van
- 3 months’ supply of cleaning materials and all the tools to get you started
- 5 polo shirts, 5 sweatshirts, 2 pairs of work trousers and a jacket with the Oven Wizards logo
- Google ad-words campaign set up with initial credit
- 25,000 marketing leaflets
- A local launch, at a suitable venue in your Territory. Supported by the Directors of Oven Wizards.
- Initial advertising in local magazines
- Stationery pack
- Your own web page on our national website
- 1 year’s membership of the Federation of Small Businesses
- No management fee for the first 3 months
Hear from our franchisees
Paul Joyce is an Oven Wizards franchisee in Leighton Buzzard
Paul found out about Oven Wizards initially from a friend who was running his own successful Oven Wizards franchise in Watford but instead of jumping in feet first, Paul decided to do is own research into the business and oven cleaning industry, and franchising in general. After looking at what else was out there, Paul decided to follow in his friend’s footsteps and buy his own Oven Wizards franchise. In this video, Paul talks about life as an Oven Wizards franchisee so far.
Clive Perrett, Oven Wizards franchisee, Bristol
Having worked in the building industry for over 30 years, Clive was yearning for a change of career. Wanting to start his own business and not quite knowing what to do, Clive started to look at franchising. He liked that franchising allowed him to get a business up and running fairly quickly and you didn’t need experience in that particular industry. After researching many options, Clive decided on cleaning and doing further research into the individual franchises, talking to employees and other franchisees, Oven Wizards came out on top for Clive. In this video find out about the training and support Oven Wizards offers, the USPs of an Oven Wizard franchisee and a typical day in the life of an Oven Wizards franchisee.