Jo Jingles UK Franchise
Jo Jingles franchise
Jo Jingles offers fun, educational and interactive music, singing and movement classes for children ages 3 months to 5 years.
The Jo Jingles business opportunity
As a home based franchise business, Jo Jingles is ideal for those looking for a business that fits in with their family life.
When you purchase a franchise from Jo Jingles your business becomes part of our brand so we have a vested interest in making sure you have the support and the tools necessary to hit the ground running.
Your success is our success so we’ll provide all of the training you need to ensure your business flourishes.
Purchasing a UK/Ireland Jo Jingles franchise will give you:
The opportunity to run your own business offering music, singing and movement classes to babies and pre-school children, in your chosen local area with an exclusive territory.
- Flexible working opportunities to fit around your own home and family life
- Relatively low start-up costs and a good return on your investment
- Comprehensive ongoing training and support to develop your business from start-up and throughout its lifecycle
- Nationwide advertising, marketing and public relations support managed via Jo Jingles HQ
- Branded and exclusive equipment including percussion instruments, music books and CD's recorded exclusively for Jo Jingles by well-known children’s TV presenters and music writers
- 3 years of class programmes which follow Government guidelines for all pre-school age groups – for your own use
- Backing and security of being associated with a reputable and established brand that is trademarked and has been in business for over two decades
What makes a successful franchisee?
- Are you confident and charismatic, well-organised and have strong presentation skills?
- Can you relate to young children and take pride in being involved in the education and entertainment of pre-school children?
- A business, sales or marketing background would be useful
- Are you self-motivated and able to manage your time efficiently
For more information have a look at our FAQs section below which answers some of the key points our franchisees consider before joining us.
Meet our franchisees
We’re really proud of our franchisees and their success stories. We have a strong franchisee Network that is a great support in helping you to get your new business off the ground.
Our current franchisees include an ex-paediatric nurse, a former nursery supervisor, a former OFSTED Inspector for nurseries and playgroups, two semi-professional singers, two dance teachers, a former solicitor, an MBA qualified ex-IT Consultant, ex-college lecturer, a music agent and a number of ex-school teachers. The Jo Jingles franchise appeals to a wide variety of people!