Laser Clinics is the largest non-invasive aesthetic operator in the world.
Aesthetics has never been such an exciting place to be. People want to look and feel their best, and they’re investing more time and money in doing so. As a franchise co-owner with Laser Clinics, you can take a share of this dynamic market by providing affordable, high-quality, non-invasive cosmetic treatments.
We’re not like other clinics: we’re the world’s largest provider of laser hair removal, cosmetic injectables and skin treatments. Our innovation and development means we’re leaders on price too.
How have we got there? By working together with franchise co-owners who share our values: ambitious, passionate, success-seeking and all-round nice, positive people!
We’ve been helping people into business for more than a decade. We are now offering in the UK a business blueprint that has been tried and tested around the world, in over 200 clinics globally.
“In my first two and half weeks, the phenomenal revenues we took – we were in the top 5 globally of all Laser Clinics! And I had no background in aesthetics before this. Because of lockdown, we could only trade for 98 days in our first six months, but we already reached over 1,100 clients.” Anna Muskett, Laser Clinics Luton & Laser Clinics Milton Keynes, UK
You’ll lead a team of therapists who share your passion to be the best in your area, in a state-of-the-art clinic that’s fully furnished, set up with IT systems, Digital Marketing screens and equipped with industry-leading technology.
Unparalleled service, market-leading quality and exclusive brand partnerships will establish your reputation and maintain excellent client loyalty.
And we’ll be alongside you every step of the way. We offer what we believe is a unique franchise model, 50/50 ownership with each franchisee: we both invest the same amount, and we split the profits equally on an ongoing basis.
Our model lowers the entry costs through shared investment, a sharing of build out, fixtures and operating costs. This model has proven advantageous for our franchisees across our global footprint for more than a decade.
“I see the UK as four or five years behind the Australian and New Zealand markets, the amount of waxing that goes on here amazes me! In Australia everyone gets laser hair removal, it’s become the norm. The UK is still very untapped.” Gillian McDougall, Laser Clinics Glasgow
Why Laser Clinics?
- Booming Aesthetics Industry - Research firm Global Data forecasts this to be the UK’s fastest growing sector by 2022, the skincare category leading the way with a rise of 27.9%. It’s the perfect time to enter this space.
- Award-Winning Model - Laser Clinics has received multiple international franchise accolades in recent years including the “Emerging Franchisor of the Year 2018” and “Excellence in Franchising in 2019”.
- Refined Business Model - As co-owners, we are literally as invested in your success as you are. You'll enjoy an annual salary from month one, and we will share in performance outcomes.
- Market-Leading Brand - With more than 50% market share in Australia, we plan to dominate the UK market too. You’ll operate with an outstanding reputation for innovation, customer care and competitive pricing.
- Ongoing Support and Training - With extensive resources at your fingertips including training programmes, operational support and business management tools - along with your effort and passion for this business - you’ll have everything needed to lead you to success.
There is proven potential for you to draw up to £100,000 plus per annum once your clinic is established. You could enjoy a share of £1 million profits by the end of year 5, over half of our first 50 clinics in Australia surpassed this figure…with planned future expansion in the UK many franchisee will have the opportunity to own more than 1 clinic.
The total cost to fit out and open a clinic is around £430,000, that cost is a 50/50 split between us. You will also need £30,000 to purchase your 50% of the shares in the clinic.
Liquid capital of at least £130k to invest (additional bank funding can be arranged).
We have a great relationship with HSBC who knows our business model, they can lend you up to 50% of the funds needed by you to cover your 50% investment costs .*All numbers shown are excluding VAT and Bank funding is subject to status and approval
Training & Support
Whether you’ve got career experience in the industry or you’re a newcomer with passion, our team will support you in every key aspect of running your clinic, including:
- Specialist property search, lease negotiation and professional clinic build out
- An in-house medical team and Dermatologist Board that drives innovation and offers you unrivalled expertise and support
- Sophisticated, proven marketing campaigns to attract and retain clients
- Constant innovation and new, exclusive product ranges
- The world’s best equipment at the lowest prices through our global scale of purchasing.
- Professional support with your business plan and financing needs.
- Four weeks initial training, both theory and in-clinic
- Ongoing guidance from our experienced and growing Global support team, backed by over 100 people at Global HQ, including our UK based leadership and support.
- Bespoke business management system which automates much of your admin
- World class franchise co-owner training for you to educate your clinic staff, ensuring competence and compliance.
“My wow moment so far? I didn’t expect the clinic to earn this much money this soon on! Month after month we’ve exceeded our targets. So it’s really exciting to see how far we can get in a couple of years’ time, to see that potential growth.” Sophie Al-Sharhan, Laser Clinics Brent Cross
In addition to bringing passion, dedication, positivity that can lead your team to provide a world class customer experience, you will also need some other skills. It is not essential to have all the skills listed below, however you will need some to give yourself the best opportunity of running a successful clinic.
- Currently or previously owned or run a business
- Understanding of P&L and cost to operate
- People management and recruitment
- Be able to build long standing customer journeys
- Drive sales and performance management
- A passion for beauty is essential, beauty industry experience would be a plus.
- Liquid capital of at least £130k to invest (additional bank funding can be arranged
Interested in Laser Clinics?
Contact Jenny Bartlett
For further information on UK opportunities
Click on the link below to receive further information on our franchise opportunity. You can also connect directly with us to ask any questions.
This is FREE and non-obligatory; we never share or sell your personal information.