Founded in Luanda, Angola in 2015 by Helivelton Francisco, Dooh Ponto is a quick service burger restaurant offering a mixture of Portuguese and African recipes resulting in the authentic and unparalleled flavours that set us apart from the competition.
Our rustic and modern looking restaurants offer a wide range of delicious options, including more than 10 types of hamburgers (the biggest and juiciest burgers in the world!), milkshakes, sundaes and bacon fries – all at prices that are affordable.
Our first outlet was a street food trailer that costed us $200. Today we have 12 franchises in Luanda, 1 in South Africa, Mozambique and RDC Congo.
Dooh Ponto is ready to take the UK and European market by storm in 2022, giving locals a chance to enjoy the biggest and juiciest hamburger of Africa.
UK Burger Market
The UK Burger market is estimated to be £3.28b in 2016 and grew by 22% since then. Mintel research revealed that three in five(60%) Brits have visited a burger outlet in the last three months.
When it comes to first choice, 71% of Brits expect freshly made burgers, followed by customisable burgers 54% and a choice of how the burger is cooked 48%.
Dooh Ponto´s craft burgers are 100% fresh, beef and ingredients with no flavor enhancer.
The Ideal Candidate
- Similar ideas about values and corporate culture
- Multi-unit restaurant/retail management experience as owner and/or operator
- Sufficient financial resources to support an aggressive store development schedule while sustaining a strong advertising program
- Organization structure to support, own and operate a network of multiple stores
- A long term strategic vision for developing the Dooh Ponto Hamburgers brand
Franchise investment: £150,000 to £200,000
Interested in Dooh Ponto ?
Contact Helivelton Francisco
Click on the link below to receive further information on our franchise opportunity. You can also connect directly with us to ask any questions.
This is FREE and non-obligatory; we never share or sell your personal information.