Friday Night 5s is aiming to turn every child’s dream of playing football and netball into a reality.
We are an established, market-leading brand in all the local communities where we operate. We benefit from having developed an enviable reputation for specialising in football AND netball leagues for young people aged 4 to 16 years old. We have built the business on word-of-mouth in local communities. We are passionate about our brand, our facilities, and our service. We are innovative, dynamic and forward-thinking.
Children play in a safe, structured environment with first-class facilities that ensure they learn key life skills, get active, have fun and enjoy a fantastic sporting experience.
They are offered a unique opportunity to be fully immersed in the process; they can put a team together (name and design logo), devise tactics, develop skills and progress in an exciting weekly five-a-side league.
Our business is technology driven, allowing players to check stats, replay goals, find out if your team was team of the month, or which team logo was the best.
Set your own goals with the UK’s leading 5-a-side football and netball leagues for young people.
You can run either a 5-a-side footbal and/or netball business in your spare time using your admin skills and passion for sport, WITHOUT having to coach or train yourself.
Franchisee should be focusing purely on growing the business and employ referees/coaches to run the event on the night.
Franchisee investment in equipment is low with no requirement to own sports venues. Venue hire model is cost-effective, negates long-term premises leaseholds, making market entry more flexible
Multiple revenue and profit streams, core and add-on options – 5-a-side teams; matchday management; coaching & training sessions; team kits; holiday clubs; parties; end of term tournaments; Friday Night 5s TV
With strong presence across London, we are now looking to expand across the UK.
Typical franchise investment
- Franchise package fee £7,495
- Venue and equipment costs including matchday equipment; I.T. hardware & software; FN5s TV; signage £8,500
- Miscellaneous start-up costs includes legal fees; staff recruitment & training; launch marketing £6,850
- Total estimated investment* £22,845
*Franchisee investment illustrated is estimated and will vary based on location; size of venue/s; teams in leagues; equipment requirements; I.T. & software; other factors. Franchisees will also need to budget for working capital. Friday Night 5s can introduce suitably qualified franchisees to Franchise Departments at major High Street banks (if required).
What we look for in a franchisee
- A passion and a natural affinity to working with children and young people
- Experience and enthusiasm for sports – in particular, team sports
- A suitable, successful career to date, strong management and organisational skills
- Driven and passionate with high levels of energy – hard working, focused and committed
- B-2-C sales / sales management – the ability to effectively market Friday Night 5s and promote our services and USPs in your franchise area
- Relationship management – ability to engage and secure long-term working relations with venues in your franchise area
- A demonstrable commitment to quality and exceptional customer service delivery
- People management, leadership and motivational skills
- The ability to recruit and retain high quality people to your team
- Business management skills – an aptitude and willingness to learn Professional approach with excellent communication skills
- Technology literate – or confident and willingness to learn our I.T. systems
- Personal honesty and integrity
Interested and want to know more?
By clicking the link below, we can send you further information on this franchise opportunity and allow you to contact them direct with any questions.
This is FREE and non-obligatory; we never share or sell your personal information.