View main Card Connection franchise page
Card Connection (franchise for sale)
- Location: Southport/Wigan
Card Connection For Sale - Southport/Wigan
For sale due to pending retirement the area predominantly comprises of Wigan, Chorley and Bolton postcodes. The territory consists of around 101 outlets which are evenly split between national account and independent retailers and offers plenty of scope for growth. This is a great opportunity for a pro-active individual to increase the account base and maximise the full potential that currently exists.
Asking cost for franchise: £32,000. This price includes the following:
- Goodwill cost: £8,000
- Stock and Display Equipment: £18,200
- Other (including Card Connection training, area licence fee, and stationary): £5,800
If you are looking for a franchise with that golden combination of a ‘good money making opportunity’ and ‘lifestyle’ look no further than Card Connection.
- Card Connection is a trading division of UK Greetings, one of the UK’s largest card publishers
- Card Connection is the market leader in the franchised distribution of greeting cards
- Established in 1992 and full member of the British Franchise Association since 1994
- Cards and gifts supplied to retailers on “consignment” meaning that they only pay for what they sell
- Around 1,200 quality greeting cards covering all occasions, style and taste
- Comprehensive training and ongoing support from dedicated Franchise Manager
- Bespoke display material
- Online technology including hand held terminals, live ordering and up to date information
Card Connection has had national distribution for over a decade. All territories are therefore re-sales, which means they have a detailed sales history and an income from ‘Day 1’. All franchises for sale have been inspected by Card Connection and are offered at goodwill prices which should ensure a good income and return on capital.