View main Card Connection franchise page
Card Connection (franchise for sale in Liverpool)
- Location(s): Liverpool
- Investment Level:£44,450. Incl. Stock, Display and More
- Card Connection is a trading division of UK Greetings, one of the UK’s largest card publishers
- Card Connection is the market leader in the franchised distribution of greeting cards
- Established in 1992 and full member of the British Franchise Association since 1994
- Cards and gifts supplied to retailers on “consignment” meaning that they only pay for what they sell
- Around 1,200 quality greeting cards covering all occasions, style and taste
- Comprehensive training and ongoing support from dedicated Franchise Manager
- Bespoke display material
- Online technology including hand held terminals, live ordering and up to date information
Card Connection franchise business
for sale - Liverpool
Predominantly centred on Liverpool, Area 302 also takes in satellite towns such as Widnes, Runcorn and St Helens, giving a solid foundation for success. Conscientiously managed and developed by a professional couple, it is ideally suited to a hard-working and ambitious partnership. The area has a varied profile of customers which have exhibited strong brand loyalty over a number of years.
This territory is priced at approximately £44,450. This price includes stock, display equipment, training, area licence fee, stationary and more.
*Banks can lend up to 50-70% of the cost dependent upon your financial history.
If you are looking for a franchise with that golden combination of a ‘good money making opportunity’ and ‘lifestyle’ look no further than Card Connection.
Card Connection has had national distribution for over a decade. All territories are therefore re-sales, which means they have a detailed sales history and an income from ‘Day 1’. All franchises for sale have been inspected by Card Connection and are offered at goodwill prices which should ensure a good income and return on capital.
For more information on this franchise opportunity,
please complete the short form below: