Home Instead Senior Care Franchise Northern Ireland
Join the UK’s number 1 Home Care franchise - and silver winner of the bfa Franchisor of the Year Awards 2016
Established in the UK for 11 years, Home Instead is a highly respected independent UK home care provider, part of a global organisation devoted to providing the highest-quality care for older people in the comfort of their own homes.
Home Instead Senior Care are the pioneers of relationship-led care, putting the client first and building a bespoke service tailored around what the client really wants and needs.
It’s not only the first class support that we offer to our franchisees, but also our unique approach to care that makes us different;
- Our CAREGivers are matched to each client based on background, interests, hobbies, and culture.
- A CAREGiver and client introduction takes place to ensure there is never a stranger turning up at the doorstep.
- The duration of care is a minimum of one hour and often longer, to allow the CAREGiver time to provide a care service that never feels rushed to the client.
- We maintain continuity of CAREGiver to client, so that the relationship is nurtured, and a strong bond, familiarity and trust develops.
- The care is always person focused, not task focused.
- We recruit a specific type of CAREGiver who genuinely has empathy for the elderly. They go through extensive training and are highly valued.
- We are recognised as the benchmark of quality care by industry professionals and peers in the care industry.
- We have an impressive award-winning success story.
The Franchise Package:
Our new owner package includes:
- Franchise licence, operating system and manuals
- Initial marketing materials
- National and local PR programmes
- Intensive six months training programme
- Care Manager recruitment
- Support in finding a suitable local office and negotiating terms
- Caregiver training materials
- Registration and membership of regulatory and industry bodies
- HR advisory service
- First year UKHCA membership
A Home Instead franchise costs £39,500 (exc. VAT) but there is a requirement of a further £55,000 – £75,000 working capital which covers operating cost prior to breakeven. The service charge is 6.5% of monthly revenues (exc. VAT).
When you own a Home Instead Senior Care franchise, you’re in business for yourself but never by yourself.
The quality of care we deliver is matched by the quality of support provided to franchise owners who are nurtured and encouraged from day one by a large and experienced national office team. We operate with a 1:4 ratio of support to owners which is one of the highest in the UK franchise industry.
A Home Instead Senior Care franchise territory is a geographical area covering a minimum of 25,000 people over the age of 65, which is our recommended size for a new business in the home care sector operating with our model of care.
Why Home Instead?
With a home Instead Franchise you will:
- Receive unrivalled level of support from Home Instead’s experienced team at National Office. With a 180-day bespoke training programme followed by a lifetime of support in fields including marketing, IT, standards, care and finance.
- Become part of a global brand and the pioneers of best practice in relationship-led homecare.
- Help the elderly to live happily and healthily in the comfort and familiarity of their own homes through our bespoke model, which sees care and companionship delivered hand-in-hand.
- Empower your CAREGivers to deliver relationship led, person-centred care
- Offer Homecare visits that last a minimum of one hour, allowing enough time for dignified, quality care and companionship to be delivered.
To find out more about the Home Instead Franchise Opportunity please complete the short form below.