Tilted Kilt UK Master FranchiseDownload our prospectus
The Tilted Kilt® is more than just a restaurant, and so much more than a sports bar. Our fun, festive atmosphere makes us the go-to place to watch sports, enjoy a cold beer and hang out with friends. We offer a delicious, mouth-watering menu, more than 30 draft and bottled beers to choose from and an extensive spirit selection.
All of this, plus year-round, nonstop pro and college sports action on our 30+ HD screens. Of course, there’s also our World Famous Tilted Kilt Girls.™ Beautiful and ever so friendly, everyone is eager to put a smile on your face and an ice cold beer in your hand.
- Founded in 2003 in Las Vegas, USA
- Headquarters in Tempe, Arizona
- Currently 85 Tilted Kilt® restaurants open in the U.S. and Canada
- 25 more restaurants in development
- Now seeking Area Licensees in the UK and Ireland
To be the best, most respected, most recognizable, and entertaining Sports Pub in the World, through unrivalled service and hospitality
Tilted Kilt® is committed to creating an environment that will be conducive to developing a serving attitude. Each attractive and caring cast member will then provide a fun and entertaining experience, while engendering a sense of belonging to each and every guest.
- Business Professionals, Managers, Technical & Service Industries
- 75% Male, 25% Female
- From the 20s to seniors – average age is 37
We recruit our Kilt Girls® and Kilt Boys very carefully. They must have excellent people skills and above average intelligence. They are given weeks of customer service training and are constantly monitored for quality service to our male and female customers.
We create a great working environment and they are paid very well. A high percentage of our staff are college students. We have an excellent management training program so that our Team members can advance into managing a restaurant and even becoming franchisees.
- 24-32 draft beers
- Seasonal brews
- Local and imported beers
- Specialty signature drinks
- The Tilted Kilt® is the second largest purveyor of Guinness on draft in the USA!
Support for Area Developers:
- Five weeks of training at the corporate headquarters in Tempe, AZ
- Opening team at the site location the week before and after opening
- TKTV (Closed Circuit TV)
- Online Training Materials Available
- FBC Support
- Social Media Training
- Radio, TV, Print Media Materials + Support
- In-House Creative Team for Marketing Materials
- Architecture & Design Standards
- Procure brand specific elements
- Develop timelines, milestones & checklists
- Our International Area Licensee Profile
- Strong, marketing oriented company, involved in food related businesses
- Access to real estate with retail or hospitality development experience
- Experience with Western level food safety and quality assurance systems
- Experience in franchising preferred
- Access to a minimum of US$1 million capital for each pub developed
- Access to supply chain resources
- Willing to take on a venture requiring a dedicated focus on restaurant and bar development, marketing and operations
- Potential Area Licensee Candidate Companies
- Multi-brand food licensing groups experienced with western brands
- Successful companies and groups particularly from these sectors
- Food service sector; retailing and other service related businesses
- Real estate, property development and management businesses
- Hospitality businesses
- Developers and operators of shopping malls and retail centers
- Food and beverage distribution businesses
To receive a copy of our brochure, please fill in the form below or if you have a question to ask, click here to send us an email