Discover a Husse Franchise - The Global Leaders in Pet Food Home Delivery
Husse is the world's fastest growing pet food franchise and the only one with international success. The pet food industry has been categorised by Forbes and other publications as 'recession proof' and is attracting a host of entrepreneurs and investors to join this thriving £2.6 billion industry in the UK.
Husse is listed in the Top 100 Global Franchises and is currently the only pet food company to make it onto this list - making us the number 1 pet food franchise in the world!
In Brief - About Husse
Over 1,000 successful franchisees are currently enjoying the freedom of working from home, supplying dog, cat and horse owners with an established high quality product while generating high returns.
It all started in Stockholm back in 1987. Since then, Husse has grown year after year and now operates in more than 50 countries. It is also the first European pet food company to be granted a DA license to import into the United States.
Why sell pet food in the UK?
- Huge market - 45% of UK homes have at least one pet - there are currently 57 million pets in the UK, excluding horses.
- Growing Industry - pet ownership is on the rise year-on-year.
- Healthy expenditure - UK owners spend around £2.6 billion on pet food each year, and this figure is growing.
- All year round - pet food is an all year round business with no seasonal slumps
Why join Husse?
Husse pet nutritionists benefit from choosing their own working hours, a flexible lifestyle and the ability to manage their business from home.
Other key benefits include:
- Flexible lifestyle business – work the hours you want, earn the income you want, operate in your local area.
- Unique Scandinavian recipe - pets love the taste of our unique Scandinavian recipe. Unlike other local products, which all possess similar ingredients and a similar taste to each other, Husse offers something different to the rest!
- Unique product range - Husse produces and sells 3rd generation pets foods and supplements for dogs, cats and horses. Our 350+ product range includes food for all life stages of cats and dogs.
- Various revenue streams - Husse's unique professional range offers an additional revenue stream by targeting pet related businesses, such as breeders, kennels, catteries, groomers, trainers etc.
- Taste guarantee - with a 95% customer retention rate, our money-back taste guarantee is covered by Husse UK's head office and demonstrates our confidence in the quality of our product.
Why do so many pet owners choose Husse?
- High quality product – winner of Europe's prestegious Top for Dog Award 2015 and 2016.
- Totally natural - made with only natural human grade ingredients, no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
- Outstanding health benefits - promotes longevity and vitality, saves on vet bills; as seen in the Daily Mail!
- Competitive pricing - high quality ingredients and high digestibility makes Husse a more economical choice for pet owners.
- Ease and convenience - Husse's door-to-door delivery service means customers save time and the inconvenience of carrying heavy bags!
- Grain free, sensitive and hypoallergenic products - a wide variety of food options are available to suit all dietary requirements; overall, Husse has a range of over 350 products!
- Personal, friendly service - Husse nutritionists recieve extensive product training to give the best recommendations and best advice to pet owners.
75,000 households - exclusive territory
Price: £13,900 + VAT
55,000 households - exclusive territory
Price: £9,900 + VAT
35,000 households - exclusive territory
Price: £4,900 + VAT
Husse Training and Support
Our initial training program covers product knowledge, pet nutrition (Centre of excellence canine nutrirional qualification), sales, marketing and user training for our bespoke CRM and order tracking system.
Our ongoing support gives you access to our off-line and online educational materials which are hosted on a cloud-based system and are regularly updated. You will also recieve unlimited access to our in-house graphic designer, who will help you with all your artwork and design requirements. Our in-house vet will also always be at hand to help answer any questions you or your customers may have. Husse arranges regular meetings, seminars and webinars offering continuous development opportunities to its franchisees.
If you'd like to learn more of this fantastic opportunity and become a Husse Franchisee, fill out the enquiry form below!