Join the most creative franchise in the UK
The Creation Station inspires children’s imagination and nurtures creativity though fun and educational arts and craft classes, parties and events.
After identifying a niche in the children’s activity market for educational and fun creative activities to support children’s development, The Creation Station was established in 2002 by mum of three and multi-award-winning entrepreneur, Sarah Cressall.
Together, with our team of 104 franchise owners, we’ve helped inspire over 250,000 children and families. Our customers have rated our activities 5-star and in Richards Branson’s ‘Positive Impact on Society’ award, we came in the top three out of 5000 companies.
The Creation Station franchise opportunity
With the Creation Station franchise, you choose how much or how little you want to do to suit your own level of aspiration, needs and goals.
Due to increased market demand and based on feedback from our franchise owners we now offer two franchise opportunities:
The ‘Core franchise’ includes the following activities:
- Preschool classes and family fun classes
- Arty Birthday party entertainment
- Craft Events and event entertainment
The ‘Enhanced franchise’ includes all the above plus:
- Afterschool clubs
- Adult creative crafter classes and events
Some of our franchise owners run their business without staff and others have scaled their business and taken on staff to run multi-school sites and adult prosecco and tapas craft nights.
Training and support
We understand that when our franchise owners are successful the whole company is successful. That’s why we are committed to our on-going training, support and business development programmes. So much so that in an independent ‘Satisfaction Survey’ given to our franchise owners, we gained a 5-Star rating.
Your initial five-day training includes:
- Operational processes
- Business matters
- Marketing systems
This provides you with the knowledge, know-how and confidence to launch your successful business and start at building your positive reputation within your community.
On-going training includes;
- Business booster training days,
- Marketing ‘know how’ and online courses
- Training in new initiatives and developments.
As your business grows you will need different support at different times and in different areas. Therefore, our support is tailored to your own circumstances and where you are in your business development. The support includes;
- Weekly contact and regular one to one calls with our dedicated franchise support managers during your first three months
- On-going monthly one to one support calls with business development managers who are running their own successful Creation Station franchise.
- Conference calls with the group you trained with
- Themed monthly conference calls
- A dedicated support hotline telephone number and email support
- Membership to our closed Facebook group
- Wholesale account with access to over 13,000 art and craft products on our store
- Themed session plans and progammes planned for you with the required craft products delivered to you at a discounted rate
- Online resource ‘Treasure Trove with business templates, PR templates and simple book keeping systems