So you’ve been thinking about a change in direction. Maybe a monumental one involving a complete change of career, location and pace of life?
It could be that you feel you are wasted working for someone else when you are ambitious and hard working enough to do it for yourself?
Perhaps you’re even a successful recruiter who is looking for the chance to build a large agency business of your own?
Whatever your motivation, here are some facts you should know about Select Appointments:
- We are a national recruitment agency specializing in both permanent and temporary white collar placements, with nearly 40 franchised territories around the UK
- We’ve helped people from all walks of life and career backgrounds to build very successful recruitment businesses of their own – some have grown to have multiple offices, dozens of staff and multi million pound turnovers.
- We’ve traded successfully through 3 recessions since we started in 1980 whilst many of our competitors have fallen by the wayside.
- We are prominent members of both the British Franchise Association (bfa) and the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC)
- We are a division of Staffline plc, one of the largest recruitment companies in Europe. This allows us to provide a level of training and support that keeps us and our franchise owners at the very top of our game.
- Our tried and tested Office Plus model (start with just yourself and two consultants in a serviced office) enables you to grow your business from day one.
We run franchise discovery sessions every month in London or at our head office in Nottingham. They are free, packed with information, last just a few hours and give you a chance to meet the team and ask questions face to face.
Recruitment is a stable and growing industry and if you’ve got the right work ethic and ambition, then we can show you how to build a great business that ticks all your boxes.
We have opportunities across the UK and Ireland right now for:
Single Territory Franchisees
To request our FREE & non-obligatory franchise prospectus, please complete the short form below.