Franchising with Select Appointments
Recruitment is a stable and growing industry and if you’ve got the right work ethic and ambition, then we can show you how to build a great business that ticks all your boxes.
Here are some facts you should know about Select Appointments:
- We are a national recruitment agency specializing in both permanent and temporary white collar placements, with nearly 40 franchised territories around the UK
- We’ve helped people from all walks of life and career backgrounds to build very successful recruitment businesses of their own – some have grown to have multiple offices, dozens of staff and multi million pound turnovers.
- We’ve traded successfully through 3 recessions since we started in 1980 whilst many of our competitors have fallen by the wayside.
- We are prominent members of both the British Franchise Association (bfa) and the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC)
- We are a division of Staffline plc, one of the largest recruitment companies in Europe. This allows us to provide a level of training and support that keeps us and our franchise owners at the very top of our game.
- Our tried and tested Office Plus model (start with just yourself and two consultants in a serviced office) enables you to grow your business from day one.
Additionally, you might be interested in asking some questions and talking about this opportunity. We run franchise discovery sessions every month in London or at our head office in Nottingham. They are free, packed with information, last just a few hours and give you a chance to chat to the team informally and ask questions face-to-face.
Should you attend, you are under no obligation to move forward with us or pushed into a decision. We want a win-win partnership and believe the due-diligence is the best route to franchise success for all involved.
We have opportunities across the UK and Ireland right now for:
Single Territory Franchisees