Build your dream career with the PCL Franchise Enterprise's tried-and-tested franchise model
Whether you are looking to be your own boss, have been made redundant or are looking to branch out into a new industry, the PCL Franchise Enterprise opportunity should be on your short list!
Established in 2009 by Phil Coppell, this niche business has rapidly expanded throughout the UK thanks to the 75+ years-experience of our three main shareholders and operational directors; all of whom have worked extensively in the home improvement, building and construction industry.
We are now looking to expand our existing business operations through selected and strategic franchise partnerships either with individuals looking to start a new business or with businesses operating within a similar sector. To receive our franchise prospectus, click here.
The Franchise Opportunity
Using our proven business formula and product offering, the right individual or business will have the real potential to build a profitable business within their assigned geographical territory.
We have a thoroughly tried-and-tested business concept that will form the basis of how your franchise operates. In simple terms - when you buy our ethical, bfa accredited franchise opportunity, you buy a system or business method that really works.
The uniqueness of this franchise opportunity is that, not only can our franchisees choose and tailor the level of franchise they wish to own, the franchisee can also grow and diversify their business through a fully agreed and controlled business development strategy. This utilises a range of bespoke products and services within their allocated territories.
PCL Franchise Enterprise Services and Products
The core business operates on a national basis and is perceived as being the market leader within this business arena. PCL Franchise Enterprise Limited supplies the following bespoke innovative products.
- An energy efficient solid roof replacement system
- An energy efficient innovative low pitch solid roof system
- Panelised Roof tile systems
- Innovative –bespoke Fencing panels, standard or graphical
- Specialist windows and doors (the Rolls Royce of products)
- Innovative External wall finish panelised range of products
- A fully complete SIPs panel building extension
How much does a PCL Franchise Enterprise cost?
Investment level is perceived as being low for this type of franchise opportunity and varies slightly depending on what franchise option you choose. All franchisees will start with Franchise offering of either A or B.
- Investment equates to a sum of £27,100 plus VAT
- Working capital monthly requirements of £7,516 plus VAT
PCL Franchise Enterprise Limited use an independent external business which can if you chose work with you to drive through the business modelling specific to your area and tailor your business plan to your own area and franchise modelling. Our external partners Franchise Finance can assist with this process.
Subject to status, a number of banks offer dedicated franchise loans which normally commence on a 50 -50 % basis of investment and loan.
What do I get for my investment?
When you invest in the PCL Franchise Enterprise, you can be sure that you receive all the tools you need to make your franchise a success. We are with you every step of the way – your success is our success!
Primarily, you will receive your allocated franchise territory, which is postcode driven, and signed off with a map identified within your franchise agreement.
In addition to this, we offer all franchisees a comprehensive 4-week induction programme for up to 3 people.
Franchise territories available:
- Scotland – (Glasgow/Edinburgh/Aberdeen/Central Belt)
- North Wales
- South Wales
- North East (Newcastle/Sunderland/Middlesbrough)
- N & S Ireland
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Borough of London
- Isle of Wright
- South Coast
Other areas will become available and we suggest that you contact us for further information.Click here to submit your interest.
What type of Franchise will I purchase?
This is a white collar managed franchise which allows the franchisee to work either in a hands on or hands-off role as the business develops.
Due to the nature of the business, average order values are high coupled with high gross and nett returns. In normal circumstances initial investment should be recovered within an eighteen-month period from profits generated (subject to control of outgoing expenditure).
Cash flow is extremely positive with both deposit payments and stage payments the norm
Are we the right match?
There are many elements required to run your own franchise.
- You need to want to run your own business and own a white collar management style franchise.
- Drive and determination are a must.
- Core skills include good organisation and communication including people skills.
- Be a team player and relate to people at all levels.
- Have a customer focused approach
- Workmanship and customer service of the highest standards along with attention to detail.
- The ability to learn and the dedication to work to a proven business franchise model.
- An ability to drive (holding a current UK driving licence).
- Have the ability to finance the total investment required (you may require bank funding).
- Must have the desire to secure your future!
To receive our free and non-obligatory franchise prospectus, please complete the short form below: