Green Square provides renewable energy solutions for multiple sectors, from home owners, house builders, and SME businesses – all of whom are looking to reduce fuel costs and positively impact the environment.
The renewable sector is one of the fastest growing sectors in Europe, with the UK still in its infancy compared to other major European countries. The UK has high targets to achieve by 2020 and beyond to 2050. Currently around 1.5% of our energy is provided by renewable sources; by 2020 this figure needs to reach 15% and 40% by 2050. As a country we need to increase our current renewable supply tenfold in the next eight years.
The renewable sector is high on the Government’s agenda and is at the forefront of technology growth; it is more than just a ‘need’ or a way to satisfy the most environmentally conscious; those pledges are contractual!
As demand grows, supply will need to match it. This presents fantastic opportunities for entrepreneurs and those wishing to establish a career in a rapidly growing market.
The Green Square franchise opportunity
Green Square franchisees are given full training and on-going support so as to launch, build and manage their own successful business. According to the needs of customers, franchise owners ascertain the correct energy solution and, subsequently, manage the supply and installation of energy technology by a team of sub-contractors. Franchisees provide top quality service from first contact with customers, to installation and after-sales service. This is a management franchise opportunity.
With our diverse range of customers, we can deliver our services across a wide range of markets. Most typically these are:
- Homeowners – There are currently 23.4 million homes in England and Wales
- House builders – In December 2006 the government announced its proposals for all new homes to be ‘zero-carbon’ by 2012 and the overall strategy was set out in the policy document, ‘
- Architects – The UK’s 30,000 architects are increasingly aware of the role buildings and design play in reducing our carbon footprint
- SMEs – At the start of 2012 there were an estimated 4.8 million businesses in the UK
We are currently searching for like-minded individuals who have the drive and enthusiasm to manage a thriving franchise business with our reputed brand. Could this be you?
Why choose the Green Square Franchise?
The reasons are comprehensive and convincing:
- General demand – With bills for traditional gas and heat rocketing as much as 10 per cent each year, customers are looking for an alternative sustainable heating solution
- Product demand – Our portfolio includes products from leading European manufacturers, alongside British-built technology, all protected with exclusive agreements
- Training – You will receive unrivalled training and certification in the operation of your Green Square business, all within our in-house 10,000sq ft renewable training centre and modern classrooms
- Supported by legislation – With the UK government committed to reducing CO2 emissions and increasing the use of renewable products, there currently are great financial incentives for customers making the move to a renewable solution from both an ethical and a cost-effective viewpoint
- Leads – A growing supply of customer leads via our website and the associated, well-established System Designer © platform
- Support – Continuous back-up from our Business Development Manager who will pay you regular visits. In addition, you will receive continuous marketing and promotional programmes, as well as the benefit of our national website, your local website and national marketing campaigns
What is the cost of a Green Square franchise?
Detailed figures will be made available, but your investment will range from £90,000 to £120,000 depending on certain local costs and personal requirements. As is usual with Franchise operations, part of your investment can often be funded through the high street banks.
By investing in a Green Square franchise, you will receive a full turn-key business package, complete with everything you need – training, marketing materials, business stationery, IT items and a complete back-up service.
Are we the right fit?
To be a Green Square franchise owner, you do not require previous experience as we will give you in-depth training and ongoing support.
However, you should have strong project management skills, combined with a high level of customer service. You will provide the local service to local customers whilst building the Green Square brand and developing your business through building a small dedicated team using sub-contractors.
- Elite Business Live, Excel, London on 22 & 23 September
- The National Franchise Exhibition, NEC, B’ham on 30th September & 1st October
Register your interest in more information via short form below and receive our FREE & non-obligatory franchise prospectus: