Date Updated: 26-September-2016
Care and healthcare franchises
Care and healthcare Scottish Franchise Opportunities
Care and healthcare Master Franchise Opportunities
Leading senior care franchise
Read More on a Always Best Care master franchise
Non-medical care franchise
Read More on a ComForcare Senior Services master franchise
The Glossy Island franchise is an exclusive and unique business opportunity which offers hand and nail care treatments in prime retail locations.
Read More on a Glossy Island master franchise
The Massage Heights master franchise provides a professional massage and spa service
Read More on a Massage Heights master franchise
Existing Care and healthcare franchises for sale
- Read More on a energie fitness for women resale franchise in Anywhere in the UK
- Read More on a Home Instead Senior Care resale franchise in East Midlands
- Read More on a Kare Plus resale franchise in Buckinghamshire
- Read More on a Wiltshire Farm Foods resale franchise in Northern Ireland
- Read More on a WPA Healthcare Practice resale franchise in Bolton, Chorley, Wigan & Warrington
- Read More on a WPA Healthcare Practice resale franchise in Lancashire
About Care and healthcare franchises
For those with a caring side, a care franchise could be for you. The Care industry in the UK is worth over £20 billion annually. Our aging population has pushed the government to also step in and give care at home initiatives their backing. Many care companies are franchises.
Care franchises can provide a home care service to the elderly, or those with a disability or illness that requires assistance and care on a day-to-day basis.
Care franchises in this category include home care franchises for the elderly and infirm, healthcare franchises, nursing franchises, senior care, UK care recruitment business opportunities, medical healthcare franchising, elderly care businesses, personal and home care services franchises.